A mirror to Venice.

Venice has long been the romantic traveler’s darling: getting lost in its maze of narrow streets and endless bridges is going to be the best part of your trip to the so called ‘Floating City’. Spectacular views, charming canals and one of the world’s most beautiful book shops. Find below our memories of this unique city: sit back, and enjoy our photo story.

A bit of the city itself.

CANALS, Canals and more canals!

Just 20 minutes away via vaporetto, Murano. Famous for glass making craft and its picturesque village.

vaporetto ride down Canal Grande.

Our favorite shop in Venice, Libreria Acqua Alta.

Read the full post at Travioor .

10 Comments Add yours

1. Wow! Venice does look so pretty 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. APlaceWeLike says:

Yes, and funny thing is that it is just like you’d imagine it to be 🙂

2. Fantastic photos! Venice does look nice on the photos but I’ve read in some blogs and websites that it’s an overrated destination as it’s very crowded, expensive and touristy. Do you agree? I am thinking if it’s worth to go there next year..

Liked by 2 people

1. APlaceWeLike says:

I think it is partially true. It gets crammed with tourists at the point that it’s hard to move
      through the crowd in some streets, but it is certainly not overrated. People flock to Venice because it’s unique and beautiful – a true artwork ! Of course, if you follow the well-trodden path you might find it touristy, but you just need to move a bit further to feel its authenticity ! There are lots of places that just need to be discovered 😊 I hope this helps!

3. Zee says:

Oh the sheer beauty !!😍 definitely a place to go on bucket list ! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. APlaceWeLike says:

Yes, Venice should be on everybody’s bucket-list 😍

Liked by 1 person

4. Anonymous says:

I love love Venice!

Liked by 1 person

1. APlaceWeLike says:

Venice is one of my favourite places ever 😊

5. Venice looks amazing! I’ve been debating whether to go or not since I’ve heard it can be very crowded and touristy, but it does look beautiful!

Liked by 1 person

1. APlaceWeLike says:

It is beautiful! On the other hand, it gets quite crowded too – I think it is still worth a visit though 🙂

Liked by 1 person